Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blonde No More

Ok, so I went to my wonderful stylist Ashley the other day asking for her to get me a little closer to my 'natural color' which has progressively gotten darker over the years. Well I knew it was going to be dramatically different when she told me as I was walking back to the chair 'Now don't be shocked - remember, it's darker because it's wet.' Well, lets just say that I was shocked! Then when she dried it I was even more shocked. It was pretty dark.....but I liked it! She went a shade darker so that my blonde ends wouldn't fade and be lighter than the rest so we'll see how it looks in the next couple of weeks. In the mean time I'm kinda digging being a brunette for the first time in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really had to look hard for you in that picture of those women! I love the new look:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! brunettes really have more FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark! How do you like it? It's so fun being dark!

    ReplyDelete